Urban Financial Inclusion Program
NICT is working as business Correspondent of Bank of India for the disbursement of social security pension at Different zonal offices of Indore Municipal Corporation of India. NICT is having a Agreement with bank of India for this pilot project.
Inauguration Ceremony for Pension Distribution
The Inauguration ceremony for pension distribution by NICT (authorized Business correspondent of Bank of India) Under “Samajik Suraksha Aevam Indira Gandhi Vriddhawastha pension yojana ”, is held at Subhash Nagar – Nagar Palika Zona Indore on 11 April 12. Mr. Krishna Murari Moghe (Mayor) , Mrs. Padma Bojhe (councilor) and Mr. Rajendra Rathor (Speaker) were chief guest in the ceremony. Mr. P.K. Shriwasatava (Zonal Manager) were present there from Bank of India and Mr. Mukesh Hajela (CEO) Mr. Jeetendra Choudhary (COO),Mr Ajay Sadhu (GM), Mr. Makrand Bhagwat (GM) & Mr. Shekhar Verma(Project Manager) were Present there from NICT.
On the this special occasion Mr. Shekhar Verma (Project Manager) and Mr. Manoj Dubey (Subhash Nagar Zone – Operator) had given demo for the whole process of Pension distribution and Mr. Krishan Murari ji (Mayor) himself has distributed the very first pension under this scheme. In the sequence the cards were issued to all pensioners and the first pension slip generated and shown to media as well. Now the Operator NICT (authorized Business correspondent of Bank of India) will distribute the pension at all 15 Zones of "Nagar Palika Nigam- Indore"
Role and Responsibilities as Business correspondent
1. Opening of Accounts of senior citizen of Indore city covered under the social security pension scheme of government. The pension will be given by Indore Municipal Corporation.
2. Issuance of Identity cards to citizens.
3. Payments of monthly pension to above account holder.
4. Information regarding their account balance.
5. Receipt and Delivery of small value remittance.
6. Any other services on behalf of the bank of India Duly authorize by the appropriate authority.