Ecological Initiatives - Green IndiaINDIA should have a MISSION to achieve a minimum production of 360 million (MT) of food grain in next two decades. To meet
- Domestic consumptions.
- Leave sufficient margin for exports.
- Crisis managment corpus.
- To Aid other countries.
Source: Envisioning an Empowered Nation
The present agriculture scenario -> As per the study made;
- Farmer are still using old traditional farming system mostly.
- Gap in use of modern technology in field and Agro Labs.
- Lack of knowledge & awareness.
- Lack of Training and skill.
- Young rural population migrating to city & metros for alternative jobs.
- Agriculture is still remains as unorganized sector.
- Lack of mission.
- Facing high input cost & low productivity.
- Missing link between farmers and knowledge professional in area.
- Lack of dissemination of Information.
- Poor Infrastructure in rural areas.
- Low or nil ICT use for information and education.
Efforts were made by government and other agency but more need to be done.
Strategy for Employment Generation
The Indore Airport have vast land out of operational area
- With trees bushs and grass.
- Birds and animals risking to air traffic.